Friday, March 19, 2010

Crazy women

Sometimes I just don't understand women and let me give you two examples of why I say that. One concerns my sister's mother in law. This lady is a retired elementary school teacher who attends the tranquil Church of Christ every Sunday in McNairy County. A few months ago this lady blew up all over my sister making wild accusations about her to even the most hurtful thing one could say about a recently deceased lady. This woman claimed that our mom didn't have liver cancer or any cancer for that matter and she also told my sister to get off her property and out of her house. My poor sister loves her son more than anything and our mom never said anything to that lady out of the way but yet she was accused by her of faking cancer. Its a great but yet disappointing example of why you can never really believe in anyone in this world except yourself and your kids. Another example involves a lady in Nashville who had her husband look her in the eye last year a few weeks after she had a brain tumor removed and tell her he didn't find her attractive anymore,he didn't love her and he had "relations" with another woman in THEIR bed. Well guess what! This lady took off to Destin, Fl. this week to spend the week with her ex husband who told her that. Its stories like those,that make me glad I'm single but knowing me. The first woman I see with a tan when I leave her today will probably make me forget all about what I just posted..........

2 comments:

ashinnyc said...

I have a pretty good clue who the first woman is. But who is the other one? I don't recall her. Please tell me its not someone you feel for. You don't mess with women who are obsessed with their ex's Danny boy.

Mr Turnbow said...

Nope its not a woman I "feel" for. The only married woman I've ever "feel" for is you Ashley. Heh. Have a good week up there and hope all is well! Oh and btw give my regards to your husband.