Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chicken and Egg festival is back!

Boy, northwest Alabama is really buzzing this time of year. George Lindsay(thats Goober from the Andy Griffith show for all you folks in Perry County, Tn) just recently had his annual film festival in Florence, Al. On April 10 and 11 though, Moulton will be having its annual chicken and egg festival. I had the best BBQ chicken Ive ever tasted in my life at this event a few years ago. So its very well worth it if you go. They have all sorts of games at these events from the chicken clucking contest to egg roulette. Plus with it being campaign season, I'm sure everyone running statewide will have some sort of presense at the event. Check out their website for more extremely important info regarding this event at www.alabamachickenandeggfestival.com

1 comment:

ashinnyc said...

You and your obsession with hillbilly farming events. Do you know what I did last night? I went into the city and saw a broadway show with Jennifer and a friend from work. By the way Mr Turnbow when are you coming up? Let me know and we'll take you all out. ~~Tata punkster~~