Sunday, May 17, 2009

Whats bothering Mr Turnbow?

Boys and girls its time for another riveting edition of whats bothering Mr Turnbow. First thing up is the Quizno's commercial. Have you seen this ad? It sounds like something only Kenny Chesney or Troy King would enjoy. The guy thats doing the voice over in the ad keeps telling the MALE actor to "put it in me". Wow what will they think of next? Another thing thats bothering Mr Turnbow is I swear if I hear one more person say that Obama inspires them I'm going to scream. Seriously people, if your turning to a politician for inspiration then you need to take a long look in the mirror. Another thing thats bothering me is these so called "birthers". For those of you who don't know the term birthers is used to refer to those people who don't believe Barack Obama was born in this country. Now I don't have a problem with most of the people in this movement. Just like the Bush haters out there I think what their doing is foolish but people are going to do what their going to do I suppose. My problem is with these politicians on the right who know better. Their time would be so much better spent spreading the conservative message. Their not going to win anyone over except a few crackpots here and there by continuing to spread this nonsense.

No comments: