Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is the economy really that bad?

I realize this is just a small anecdotal example. But when we went to Red Lobster in Tupelo, Mississippi last Friday night. We had to wait fifty minutes for a table for two to come open. There were people lined up out the doors that night at Red Lobster and the mall was also packed as were the local Wal Mart and Sam's. Now tell me something. If the economy was really that bad, would events like the one I saw be happening in a poor state like Mississippi? I know that there are a lot of people hurting out there. But I have never bought into the sky is falling talking point thats been put out by democrats over the past year. I reserve the right to change my mind on this if President Barrack Hussein Obama gets the spending that he wants from Congress this year. But as of now put me in the category of things arent as bad as they seem.

No comments: