Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Local Ron Paul supporters are pathetic souls

I usually don't endorse violence but I tell you these local Ron Paul fanatics who put these freakingly huge campaign signs up on light poles in the Tennessee valley back in Febuary and left them up should be drug out by the hair of their head and forced to rip these huge eyesores down. It is late May and I mean not a single Ron Paul sign has been removed in my area. They are every where I mean in southern Tennessee from Savannah over to Ardmore and down into north Alabama. I just don't understand these fools who slap these huge things up before the election but they refuse to remove them after the election. The most annoying thing is they used a latter or lift truck to put these things up so its almost as if they did it on purpose.

3 comments:

Serena said...

FYI: Your primary may be over but the election isn't over and ladder isn't spelled latter.

Elvis Jagger said...

Ditto. The election isn't over yet.

Mr Turnbow said...

serena darling unlike some people im a busy man so excuse me if i got one word wrong. oh and btw im curious, what makes you think that you and elvis jaggers hero is going to run for president? bob barr has pretty much sewn up the disenchanted conservative vote so i highly doubt he's going to run as an indy.